|Post Name - Executive (Quality)|
Age (Maximum) 30 Years
B. Pharma. Candidates possesses M. Pharma shall be given
02 years’ post qualification experience in Quality Control/Quality
Assurance/ Regulatory Operations. Experience in Government
Sector is desirable.
1. To draw random samples with logistic team and maintain records
of these samples and sending all required things to Head office.
2. To match the product with MRC and inhouse test report.
3. To maintain the all required MIS in SAP.
4. Physical examination of artwork as approved, physical
description as per IHTS hardness, color.
5. To hide all details of manufacturer at all label which is being
sending to lab.
6. Pack hided sample and send to respective lab.
7. Store control sample in proper arrangement (By alphabetic/drug
code/therapy wise further dosage form wise).
8. Maintain dispatch record and dispatch letter.
9. Examined MRC send to concerned official with all required
10. Any other work which is assigned by competent authority
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Salary||20000 to 20000|
|Official Website||click here|
|Official Notification||click here|
|Apply Link||click here|
|Last Date : 15-01-2020|
Send Application form to below Mentioned Address:-
CEO, BPPI at E-1, 8th
Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn.,
New Delhi - 110055