|Designation||: Deputy Manager|
|Post Name - Deputy Manager (Warehouse)|
Age (Maximum) 40 Years
Graduation in any stream. Candidates possesses B. Pharma shall
be given preference. MBA/PGDM in Supply Chain Management is
05 years’ post qualification experience in Warehousing or Supply
Chain Management. Experience in Government Sector is desirable.
1. Responsible for the assessment and maintenance of required
stock level at Regional Warehouse (RWH), Distributors JAKs and
other identified places.
2. Ensure timely supplies to JAKs, Distributors and other identified
places to avoid stock outs.
3. Ensure smooth operations of Regional Warehouse (RWH).
4. Resolve problems concerning supply systems, availability of
medicines at RWHs, JAKs, Distributors and other identified
5. Responsible for integration between Central warehouse,
Regional warehouse and Kendras.
6. Collaborate with other departments to integrate Supply Chain
systems with business systems or processes, such as IT
Infrastructure implementation, customer sales, order
management and accounting.
7. Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation of stocks.
8. Responsible to maintain government norms for storing medicines
and safety norms at various levels.
9. Direct inbound or outbound supply operations in co-ordination
with End to End Supply agency, such as transportation or
warehouse activities, safety performance, logistics and quality
10.Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of
supply in emergency scenarios.
11.Analyze data to inform operational decisions or activities.
12.Develop emergency response plans or procedures and
implement organizational process or policy changes.
13.Ensure solution of all issues of compliances of the Distribution,
Storage and IT services.
14.Responsible for team handling of Regional Warehouse.
15.Any other responsibility assigned by competent authority.
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Salary||35000 to 35000|
|Official Website||click here|
|Official Notification||click here|
|Apply Link||click here|
|Last Date : 15-01-2020|
Send Application form to below Mentioned Address:-
CEO, BPPI at E-1, 8th
Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn.,
New Delhi - 110055